Salud y Vida P.A. is a Texas Corporation, founded in 1998 by Dr. Rafael Armendariz to serve and provide medical care to the residents of El Paso County and its surrounding areas. Salud y Vida provides medical care to an average of 150 local residents a day and provides employment to over 60 individuals in the area.
Whatever your health needs, we would love to be your prinmary care physicians. We have 6 clinics in El Paso, TX, in order to bring you top medical care, closer to your home. Our physicians are bilingual (English/Spanish). Remember that if you or a loved one are in a need of immediate medical care or on a regular basis, we are here to help you.
- We are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
- We strive to deliver high quality and cost effective health care in the community we serve.
- We believe the following values are essential and timeless in pursuit of our mission.
- We recognize and affirm the uniqueness and human worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our health care team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, dignity, and respect.
- To be passionate in continuously searching for ways to combine the benefits of two great worlds-publicly funded care with quality control, customer service, and principles of a successful profitable business.
- The secret of our successful medical practice is to provide our patients with a holistic approach to their medical and human needs. We will combine technology, science, and human compassion.
- To always provide the best and most comprehensive medical care at our patients convenience while remaining compliant with all policies and regulations stipulated by the state and federal government.
- Provide access to multi-cultural and highly educated physicians through convenient day and night clinics, telemedicine, and Internet services.
- Through our people, we will provide individualized treatment, higher quality care, and error free services at the best possible cost.
- We will empower people to manage their health by focusing on preventive medicine, patient education, and research.